For several years, sedis has orientated its recruitment policy on the needs and competencies required to allow the harmony between the quality policy of the company, and the ability to satisfy the customer requirements.
Consequently, the organisation of the company adapt constantly in order to reply as precisely as possible to human (strong implication in improvement actions by the personnel) and technical needs.
The result is a quasi-permanent evolution in their function by the post holders. To arrive at this stage, the HR department calls upon the following areas:
- Identification of needs of the post profile, in order to fully understand its requirements. Each request results in a full study and accounts for evolution both internally and externally.
- Recruitment: sedis use a method both simple and comlete to ensure the integration of the candidate selected.
- Welcome, Integration: Each new arrival benefits from a personalised training program (product knowledge, working methods, general organisation, health & safety).
- Performance follow-up: sedis gives its employees the possibility to auto-evaluate their performance (auto-control procedures).
- Training: The training program established each year, takes into account individual requirements with the objective of continuous personal improvement.
- Management of competencies and career: for several years, sedis has privileged the flexibility and evolution within the company (systematic study of capacities and abilities when a position becomes available).
- Working Conditions: Since January 1999 sedis has adopted the 35 hour working week.
- Salary: 13 month, bonus and participation schemes, travel allowances and night shift rates +40%.
To integrate into sedis, is to integrate into a company where team spirit and ambition meet !